Posted: Friday, February 10, 2017
The sooner you renew, the more chances you'll have to win
Renew your Toledo Walleye Game Plan and be entered to win great prizes!
30 Days of Prizes is back by popular demand. Every day during the 30 Days of Prizes, a different FINatic will be selected as the winner of the daily prize! Fans must be renewed for the 2017-18 season to be entered into the drawing.
The sooner you renew, the more chances you’ll have to win! Call 419-725-9255 or renew online.
30 Days of Prizes
- Feb. 5 - **SIGNING DAY WINNER - Myrtle Beach Vacation Package: Joe Deitrich
- Feb. 6 - Ceremonial Puck Drop Experience: Ken Nease
- Feb. 7 - Team Autographed Jersey: Krista Wilcox
- Feb. 8 - Concert Tickets @ Huntington Center: Gina Brice
- Feb. 9 - Jeff Lerg Signed Toledo Blade Frame & Bobblehead: Mike Henry
- Feb. 10 - Trip for 2 to Myrtle Beach: Mike & Joyce Meagher
- Feb. 11 - Game Worn Jersey: Kelly Kovacs
- Feb. 12 - $250 Swamp Shop Shopping Spree: Craig Biniker
- Feb. 13 - On-Air Guest (During Radio/TV Broadcast): Dan Bosch
- Feb. 14 - Walleye Fan Pack: Kingston Health Care - Laurie Thornton
- Feb. 15 - Be in the 2017-2018 Team Photo: Philip Meeker
- Feb. 16 - Team Autographed Jersey: Brian Miles
- Feb. 17 - Shoot for your Seat: **NEW WINNER** Gary Zaleski
- Feb. 18 - Be on the Ice Crew for a Day with $25 Walleye Money: Steve Lowell
- Feb. 19 - Framed Sports Memorabilia: McNaughton-McKay Electric (Tim Krucki)
- Feb. 20 - LG 32'' Television from ABC Warehouse: Juliann Flage
- Feb. 21 - 'Player for a Day' Experience: Michael Shordt
- Feb. 22 - Walleye Fan Pack: UFCW Local 75 (Amanda Tate)
- Feb. 23 - Participate in "3 Stars" with In-Game Host Sarah Sanchez: Dana Lewis
- Feb. 24 - Parking Pass for 2017-2018 season- Suite Parking: Jim Gubbe
- Feb. 25 - Player Autographed Puck: Mark Deuschle
- Feb. 26 - Dinner & Drinks @ Fleetwood's or NINE: Mary Steingass
- Feb. 27 - Away Game Tickets @ Ft. Wayne (2017-2018 season): Deb & Mark Sobczak
- Feb. 28 - Dan Watson Autographed Puck: Kerri Labuhn
- Mar. 1 - Player Autographed Stick: Michelle McGilvery
- Mar. 2 - $250 Swamp Shop Shopping Spree: Jim Walczak
- Mar. 3 - Private Party Suite: John Gage
- Mar. 4 - Framed Sports Memorabilia: Maria White
- Mar. 5 - On-Air Guest (During Radio/TV Broadcast): Gary Cooper
- Mar. 6 - Lunch with Walleye GM Neil Neukam & TBD
- Mar. 7 - Mud Hens Opening Day Package (4 Tickets to the Rooftop Party)
30 Days of Prizes Rules and Regulations
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. ELIGIBILITY: Toledo Walleye 30 Days of Prizes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry (“Entrant”). Toledo Walleye. (“TW”) is the Sponsor of the Sweepstakes. Officers, directors, partners, members, shareholders, owners, employees and agents of Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, child and sibling and their respective spouses) and household members (whether or not related) are ineligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
2. TO ENTER: The Thirty Days of Prizes (“Sweepstakes”) begins on February 6, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. EST and ends on March 7, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. EST. Entry into the sweepstakes is automatic for current season ticketholders who renew their season ticket packages for the 2017-18 Toledo hockey season and/or are under agreement for 2017-18 Toledo hockey season. TW has sole discretion on determining ineligible entries. Sweepstakes information will be posted at the Game on Toledo Site throughout the Sweepstakes period. Limit of one entry per person and per household. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
3. DRAWING AND NOTIFICATION: Winners will be randomly selected for thirty (30) days beginning on February 6, 2017 and ending on March 7, 2017, for a total of thirty (30) winners. The potential Winner(s) will be notified via e-mail or telephone. If a potential winner cannot be reached after a reasonable effort has been exerted, if he/she is found to be ineligible, if he/she cannot or does not comply with these Official Rules, or if his/her prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential Winner will be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Sponsor’s decisions on matters relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Non-compliance with these rules may result in disqualification and an alternate Winner may be selected.
4. CONDITIONS: Prizes are non-transferable to any other person, including relatives or friends. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the prize with a prize of comparable or greater value, at its sole discretion. No substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prize(s) permitted except at the Sponsor’s’ option for a prize of comparable or greater value.
5. AWARDING OF THE PRIZE: Each Winner must claim the prize in person and must present proper identification in order to receive winnings. Odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
6. LIST OF WINNER: For the name of the Winners, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Toledo Walleye Hockey Club, 406 Washington Street, Toledo, Ohio 43604
Attn: Toledo Walleye Thirty Days of Prizes